Čišćenje i održavanje urednosti javnih i prijemnih prostorija u hotelima visoke kategorije
Formalno obrazovanje: NKV
Radno iskustvo: najmanje 1 godina
Organiziranost, diskretnost, posvećenost detaljima, uslužnost i gostoljubivost
Strani jezici: engleski jezik - razumijevanje, govor - razina (B1)
Rad u smjenama, vikendom, blagdanom i noćni rad
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMBER OF POSITION: 20
DATE OF EXPIRY:
February 28, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION- Cleaning lady
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Operative
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping manager
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
- Preparation of drinks, beverages and cocktails according to the order of the waitress and guests on the bar.
- JOB CHARACTERISTICS AND WORK CONDITIONS
- Work is mostly done standing
- includes shift work, weekend, holiday and night work
- frequent co-operation with other people and departments
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 1 year on the same or similar jobs
Education level: irrelevant
Certificates and permissions: irrelevant
Foreign languges: English (B1)
PC knowledge: irrelevant
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – focus on aim and client; stress tolerance; organization; creativity; rescpect for people and the rules.
General job requirements:
- care about the cleanliness and neatness of the workplace and personal hygiene
- courtesy and pleasant interpersonal relationships
- knowledge and optimal exploitation of goods, materials and energy
- knowledge and maintenance of tools, equipment, aids for work and inventory
- applying regulations
- performs storage and cleaning of accommodation facilities, public rooms of hotels and other premises according to the order of the manager
- Maintains the neatness, cleanliness and hygiene of public spaces inside and outside the hotel, service rooms and inventory used by guests and hotel staff
- Maintains neatness, cleanliness and hygiene
- regularly supplies maintained rooms with sanitary ware
- takes care of the neatness and functionality of service rooms and service trolleys
- cleans glass surfaces and windows in the building
- performs auxiliary and preparatory tasks of cleaning
- responsible for timely, proper and quality execution of tasks and delegated tasks
- Applies the positive regulations and provisions of the company's charter
- performs all available activities aimed at maximizing profit and cost optimization
- Reporting technical malfunctions and possible damages
- financially and materially responsive to breakage, shortfall and damage to basic assets
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time work shift – 48 till max 60 hours per week due to Work law and signed statements that Employeer is consent to work in redistribution
WORK SHIFTS: morning; afternoon; weekends; holidays; split shift; night shift; work shift; one day in week is free.
SALARY: gross salary I: approx. 719 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the city is near the Hotel , free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.