Posluživanje hrane i pića u hotelima visoke kategorije. Briga o gostu i predstavljanje kompanijskih vrijednosti.
Razina obrazovanja: KV, SSS
Završena stručna škola
Radno iskustvo najmanje 1 godina
Traže se okretne, prodajno vješte, uslužne osobe koje vole struku i žele se razvijati u njoj
Znanje engleskog jezika - razumijevanje i govor - razina (najmanje B2)
Znanje MS Office paketa
Rad u dvije smjene i subotom
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMBER OF POSITION: 60
DATE OF EXPIRY: Friday, November 30, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION- Waiter
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage (F&B) – restaurant/bar
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Operative
REPORTS TO: restaurant/bar shift manager, restaurant/bar manager
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
Participates in the whole process of serving the guest.
JOB CHARACTERISTICS AND WORK CONDITIONS
- work is mostly done standing
- includes shift work, on weekends, holidays and night work
- frequent collaboration with other people and departments
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 1 year on the same or similar jobs
Education level: High school – cooking school
Certificates and licenses: safe work training, firefighting, sanitary booklet, hygienic minimum, driver license – category B
Specific knowledge: vine knowledge
Foreign languges: English (Speaking – B2, Writing – B2)
Second language (Speaking – B1, Writing – B1)
Third language (Speaking – B1, Writing – B1)
PC knowledge: ECDL essentials
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – communication skills; selling skills; stress tolerance; rescpect for people and the rules; focus on aim and client.
General job requirements:
- taking care of cleanliness and neatness of work space and uniform and also personal hygiene
- kindness in dealing with customers, fostering interpersonal relationshipsnn
- knowledge and optimum utilization of goods, materials and energyjj
- knowledge and storing tools, equipment and supplies for work and inventory
- application of norms
- greets guests and takes care of their accommodation in the restaurant
- fully conversant with the offer of food and drink at the hotel in order to provide the appropriate information to the guest
- takes orders, serves food and drinks and removes used cutlery
- presents the selection of food and drinks and also gives recommendations
- prepares restaurants and other work areas that are essential for carrying out the work process
- collecting and preparing the inventory, ensures that the restaurant is properly set up prior and after the service period
- takes care of the cleanliness and aesthetics tables
- completes the dish at the table guest (flambe, filleting, tranching)
- gives the bill and charges the services
- together with the shift manager keeps track of the spent material
- participates in the promotion of food and beverage services and its suggestive selling
- responsible for timely, correct and quality execution and delegation of tasks
- applied positive regulations and provisions of the acts of society
- pursuing all available activities aimed at profit maximization and cost optimization
- reports technical failures and possible damages
- financially is responsible for the money in the cash register and damages
- financially and materially responsible for the breakage, shortage and damage fixed assets
- and all the rest in the spirit of the workplace as instructed by the manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time – 40 hours per week
WORK SHIFTS: morninng; afternoon; weekends; holidays
PAYCHECK: gross salary I: min. 883 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the city is near the Hotel , free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.