Priprema pića, napitke i koktele prema narudžbi konobara i gostiju na šanku u hotelima visoke kategorije. Briga o gostu i predstavljanje kompanijskih vrijednosti.
Razina obrazovanja: KV, SSS
Završena stručna škola
Radno iskustvo najmanje 1 godina
Odgovarajuća informatička znanja
Potrebno znanje 2 strana jezika, znanje engleskog jezika (govor i razumijevanje - razina najmanje B2)
Poželjne osobine: okretnost, prodajne vještine, uslužnost, ugodana komunikacija, stav i ponašanje
Rad u dvije smjene i subotom
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: email@example.com
NUMBER OF POSITION: 15
DATE OF EXPIRY: Friday, November 30, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION- Bartender
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Operative
REPORTS TO: Restaurant/bar supervisor, Restaurant/bar manager
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
- Preparation of drinks, beverages and cocktails according to the order of the waiter and guest on the bar.
JOB CHARACTERISTICS AND WORK CONDITIONS
- Work is mostly done standing
- includes shift work, weekend, holiday and night work
- frequent co-operation with other people and departments
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 1 year on the same or similar jobs
Education level: High school
Certificates and permissions: safe work training, firefighting, sanitary booklet, hygienic minimum
Foreign languges: English (B2), other language (B1)
PC knowledge: ECDL essentials
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – focus on aim and client; stress tolerance; organization; creativity; rescpect for people and the rules.
General job requirements:
- care about the cleanliness and neatness of the workplace and personal hygiene
- courtesy and pleasant interpersonal relationships
- knowledge and optimal exploitation of goods, materials and energy
- knowledge and maintenance of tools, equipment, aids for work and inventory
- applying regulations
- serves the waiters with drinks and beverages according to the order
- serve guests who sit by the bar
- in charge of an attractive presentation of drinks
- Participates in promoting drinks and their suggestive sales
- fully acquainted with the offer of drinks in order to provide valid information to the guest
- Creates new drinks and complements the offer card
- takes care of the optimal turnover of goods
- takes care of the amount of glass required
- controls the expiration of the goods and orders the goods
- together with the shift manager, keeps records of the consumed material
- takes care of the total alcohol consumption and responds in case of potentially unpleasant situations
- Responsible for the Prohibition of Alcohol Service for Juveniles
- responsible for timely, proper and quality execution of tasks and delegated tasks
- Applies the positive regulations and provisions of the company's charter
- performs all available activities aimed at maximizing profit and cost optimization
- Reporting technical malfunctions and possible damages
- financially and materially responsive to breakage, shortfall and damage to basic assets
- financially responsible for debts and receivables
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time work shift – 48 till max 60 hours per week due to Work law and signed statements that Employeer is consent to work in redistribution
WORK SHIFTS: morning; afternoon; weekends; holidays; split shift; night shift; work shift; one day in week is free.
SALARY: gross salary I: approx. 842 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the citiy is near the Hotel, free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.