Briga o čistoći i urednosti mjesta i uniforme te osobnoj higijeni
Poznavanje i optimalno iskorištavanje robe, materijala i energije
Poznavanje i čuvanje alata, opreme, pomagala za rad i inventara
Razina obrazovanja: NKV
Rad u dvije smjene i subotom
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMBER OF POSITION: 5
DATE OF EXPIRY:
February 28, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION- Housekeeping steward
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Operative
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping manager
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
- Spreads and sorts clean and dirty linen and, if necessary, serviced the service room of the household.
JOB CHARACTERISTICS AND WORK CONDITIONS
- work with special working conditions
- work is mostly done standing
- includes shift work, on weekends, holidays and night work
- frequent collaboration with other people and departments
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 1 year on the same or similar jobs
Education level: irrelevant
Foreign languges: English (B1)
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – focus on aim and client; stress tolerance; organization; creativity; rescpect for people and the rules.
General job requirements:
- care about the cleanliness and neatness of the workplace and personal hygiene
- courtesy and pleasant interpersonal relationships
- knowledge and optimal exploitation of goods, materials and energy
- knowledge and maintenance of tools, equipment, aids for work and inventory
- applying regulations
- responsible for counting clean and dirty laundry, packing and storing linen and rubbish and loading, transporting, unloading and timely delivery of laundry
- collects dirt and delivers clean linen / rubenin
- agrees and maintains a clean store on the hotel floors and a central storage for inbound goods
- responsible for removing technical difficulties within the service premises of the household
- helps the maids
- performs auxiliary and preparatory tasks of cleaning and cleaning
- responsible for timely, proper and quality execution of tasks and delegated tasks
- Applies the positive regulations and provisions of the company's charter
- performs all available activities aimed at maximizing profit and cost optimization
- Reporting technical malfunctions and possible damages
- financially and materially responsive to breakage, shortfall and damage to basic assets
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time work shift – 48 till max 60 hours per week due to Work law and signed statements that Employeer is consent to work in redistribution
WORK SHIFTS: morning; afternoon; weekends; holidays; split shift; night shift; work shift; one day in week is free.
SALARY: gross salary I: approx. 698 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the city is near the Hotel , free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.