Kontrolira ponudu u mini barovima, mijenja i nadopunjava asortiman mini bara. Briga o gostu i predstavljanje kompanijskih vrijednosti.
Razina obrazovanja: KV, SSS
Završena stručna škola
Radno iskustvo najmanje 1 godina
Poželjne osobine: okretnost, prodajne vještine, uslužnost, osobe koje vole struku i žele se razvijati u njoj
Strani jezici: engleski jezik - razumijevanje i govor - razina (najmanje B2)
Znanje MS Office paketa
Rad u dvije smjene i subotom
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMBER OF POSITION: 5
DATE OF EXPIRY: Friday, November 30, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION- Restaurant/bar manager
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Operative
REPORTS TO: F&B Manager
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
- Assigns tasks to the employees at the restaurant / bar and verifies whether the job is done on time and in accordance with the rules and procedures. It manages and monitors the server process.
JOB CHARACTERISTICS AND WORK CONDITIONS
- Work is mostly done standing
- includes shift work, weekend, holiday and night work
- frequent co-operation with other people and departments
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 3 years on the same or similar jobs
Education level: High school – hospitality direction
Certificates and permissions: safe work training, firefighting, sanitary booklet, hygienic minimum
Foreign languges: English (B2), other language (B1)
PC knowledge: ECDL essentials
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – focus on aim and client; stress tolerance; organization; creativity; rescpect for people and the rules.
General job requirements:
- care about the cleanliness and neatness of the workplace and personal hygiene
- courtesy and pleasant interpersonal relationships
- knowledge and optimal exploitation of goods, materials and energy
- knowledge and maintenance of tools, equipment, aids for work and inventory
- applying regulations
- management (planning, organizing, managing, controlling) the work of the department
- coordinates co-operation with other departments
- compiles the work schedule and organizes the work processes in the department
- takes care of obtaining new candidates and takes part in selection talks
- Introduces staff of the same or subordinate status and conducts continuous training
- cares about the presence of employees at work, use of free days, paid and unpaid leave and annual leave
- Control the purity and quality of the work equipment and the personal hygiene of its subordinate employees
- Participates in the creation of needs, selection and procurement of raw materials, materials for work and tools and work tools
- monitors and implements new business trends and adapts to changes in the market
- Creates and standardizes menus, offers and drafts norms
- Control the quality of orders issued and invoicing
- Control the quality of service and attendance according to the guest according to the prescribed standards
- welcomes and sends off guests and takes care of their accommodation
- fully acquainted with the offer of meals and drinks at the hotel to provide valid information to the guest
- takes care of complaints from the guests and solves them in an appropriate manner
- cares about the stock and their optimal turnover and duration
- quantitatively and qualitatively assumes and debits for ordered foods
- Participates in promoting food and beverage services and their suggestive sales and takes care that all employees in the department use it
- concludes the daily turnover, takes over the wake of the waiter, allocates the preparation for submission to FINA
- responsible for timely, proper and quality execution of tasks and delegated tasks
- Applies the positive regulations and provisions of the company's charter
- performs all available activities aimed at maximizing profit and cost optimization
- Reporting technical malfunctions and possible damages
- financially and materially responsive to breakage, shortfall and damage to basic assets
- financially responsible for debts and receivables
- responsible for the work of HACAP
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time work shift – 48 till max 60 hours per week due to Work law and signed statements that Employeer is consent to work in redistribution
WORK SHIFTS: morning; afternoon; weekends; holidays; split shift; night shift; work shift; one day in week is free.
SALARY: gross salary I: approx. 1.048 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the city is near the Hotel, free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.