Vrši obradu svih vrsta namirnica, pripravlja sva jela te osigurava njihovu atraktivnu prezentaciju u hotelima visoke kategorije, kontrolira hladnjake i sve namirnice koje su optimalne za iskorištavanje.
Briga o gostu i predstavljanje kompanijskih vrijednosti.
Formalno obrazovanje: SSS kuhar
Radno iskustvo: najmanje 2 godine
Traže se iskusne, okretne, organizirane, kreativne, uslužne i gostoljubive osobe koje vole struku.
Znanje engleskog jezika u govoru i pismu - razina (najmanje B1)
Znanje MS Office paketa
Rad u dvije smjene i subotom
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMBER OF POSITION: 25
DATE OF EXPIRY:
February 28, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION- Cook
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage (F&B) - Kitchen
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Operative
REPORTS TO: shift manager, and chef
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
<>-work with special working conditions
- work is mostly done standing
- includes shift work, on weekends, holidays and night work
- frequent collaboration with other people and departments
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 1 year on the same or similar jobs
Education level: High school – cooking school
Certificates and licenses: safe work training, firefighting, sanitary booklet, hygienic minimum
Specific knowledge: knowledge of alternative diet (kosher, halal, makro, vege,...)
Foreign languges: English (Speaking – B1 (B2 for showcooking), Writing – B1)
PC knowledge: ECDL essentials
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – focus on aim and client; stress tolerance; organization; creativity; rescpect for people and the rules.
General job requirements:
- taking care of cleanliness and neatness of work space and uniform and also personal hygiene
- kindness in dealing with customers, fostering interpersonal relationships
- knowledge and optimum utilization of goods, materials and energyjj
- knowledge and storing tools, equipment and supplies for work and inventory
- application of norms
- Prepares and decorate the dishes according to prescribed standards
- prepares the required amount of food, shredded and processed until the final process
- applies various technological processes in food preparation
- provides attractive presentation of dishes
- quantitatively and qualitatively takes over the ordered groceries, in the absence of the shift manager and chef
- helps in taking groceries, raw materials and materials from suppliers and warehouses
- coordinates the work of the kitchen in the absence of his superiors
- together with the manager keeps track of the spent material
- cares about the proper use and storage of foods and control expiration date of foods
- takes care of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen
- responsible for timely, correct and quality execution and delegation of tasks
- applied positive regulations and provisions of the acts of society
- pursuing all available activities aimed at profit maximization and cost optimization
- reports technical failures and possible damages
- financially and materially responsible for the breakage, shortage and damage fixed assets
- responsible for the work to HACAP
- and all the rest in the spirit of the workplace as instructed by the manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time – 40 hours per week
WORK SHIFTS: morninng; afternoon; weekends; holidays
PAYCHECK: gross salary I: min. 924 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the city is near the Hotel , free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.