Prima goste, daje potrebne informacije, smješta goste te stručno i ljubazno pomaže gostima u svim uslugama vezanima za recepciju u hotelima visoke kategorije, briga o gostu i predstavljanje kompanijskih vrijednosti.
Formalno obrazovanje: SSS
Radno iskustvo: najmanje 1 godina
Potrebno znanje najmanje 2 strana jezika, engleski jezik - razumijevanje i govor - razina (najmanje B2);
Poznavanje rada na Laser line programima i odgovarajuća informatička znanja, prodajne vještine, komunikativnost
Rad u smjenama, vikendom, blagdanom i noćni rad
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMBER OF POSITION: 15
DATE OF EXPIRY: Friday, November 30, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION- Front office clerk
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Operative
REPORTS TO: Front office manager, Front office shift manager
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
- Welcomes guests, provides the necessary information, locates guests and professionally and kindly assist guests in all the reception-related services.
JOB CHARACTERISTICS AND WORK CONDITIONS
- Work is mostly done standing
- includes shift work, weekend, holiday and night work
- frequent co-operation with other people and departments
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 1 year on the same or similar jobs
Education level: High school
Certificates and permissions: safe work training, firefighting
Foreign languges: English (B2), second language (B2), third language (B1)
PC knowledge: ECDL essentials
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – focus on aim and client; stress tolerance; organization; creativity; rescpect for people and the rules.
General job requirements:
- care about the cleanliness and neatness of the workplace and personal hygiene
- courtesy and pleasant interpersonal relationships
- knowledge and optimal exploitation of goods, materials and energy
- knowledge and maintenance of tools, equipment, aids for work and inventory
- applying regulations
- welcomes guests and communicates with guests, directly and through the phone
- Takes care of guest satisfaction and finds ways to meet their demands
- issues the accommodation unit according to the designated schedule of the authorized person
- taking care of guests registration, sends them to the rooms, leaves the guests
- provides guests with information on reception and facilities, as well as information about stay and sightseeing
- Performs billing and deposits payments
- Provides assistance to guests in the form of giving directions and recommendations, arranging transportation, providing awaiting services or other necessities
- keeps the reception documentation and archives it
- responsible for timely, proper and quality execution of tasks and delegated tasks
- Applies the positive regulations and provisions of the company's charter
- performs all available activities aimed at maximizing profit and cost optimization
- Reporting technical malfunctions and possible damages
- financially and materially responsive to breakage, shortfall and damage to basic assets
- financially responsible for debts and receivables
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time work shift – 48 till max 60 hours per week due to Work law and signed statements that Employeer is consent to work in redistribution
WORK SHIFTS: morning; afternoon; weekends; holidays; split shift; night shift; work shift; one day in week is free.
SALARY: gross salary I: approx. 863 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the city is near the Hotel , free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.