VOZAČ / VOZAČICA "B", "C" KATEGORIJE I / ILI ELEKTRIČNIH KOLICA
HVAR, SPLITSKO-DALMATINSKA ŽUPANIJA
Na određeno; sezonski
Puno radno vrijeme
Rad na jednom mjestu
- Srednja škola 3 godine
- Srednja škola 4 godine
Obavlja poslove vozača B/C kategorije i/ili električnih kolica/mini golf carta za potrebe gostiju i Društva.
Formalno obrazovanje: SSS, briga o gostu i predstavljanje kompanijskih vrijednosti
Radno iskustvo: najmanje 2 godine
Poznavanje engleskog jezika (najmanje razina B2) - razumijevanje i govor
Poželjne osobine: uslužnost i gostoljubivost, razvijene prodajne vještine, komunikativnost,
Rad u smjenama, vikendom, blagdanom i noćni rad
Informatička znanja: osnovni korisnik
Vozački ispit: licenca za upravljanje električnim kolicima/mini golf cart
Rad je u sezoni 2019. godine.
Pisanu zamolbu sa životopisom slati na adresu:
Ljudski potencijali, Sunčani Hvar d.d., Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar
Employer name: Sunčani Hvar d.d.
Address: Europa, Hrvatska, 21450 Hvar, Ive Miličića 3
Contact person: Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Web page: www.suncanihvar.com
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
Occupation field: Catering and tourism
JOB APPLICATION METHOD: Via E-mail: email@example.com
NUMBER OF POSITION: 1
DATE OF EXPIRY: Friday, November 30, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION- Driver B,C category
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Supportive
REPORTS TO: Transfer coordinator
PROBATION WORK: 1 month
JOB LOCATION: Island Hvar
- Performs the jobs of B / C drivers for the needs of the company
JOB CHARACTERISTICS AND WORK CONDITIONS
- includes shift work, weekend, holiday and night work
- frequent co-operation with other people and departments
- Work is done sitting or standing
- The job involves business travel
THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE
Work experience: 2 years on the same or similar jobs
Education level: High school
Certificates and permissions: safe work training, firefighting, driving licence (B, C category)
Foreign languges: English (B2), other language (B1)
PC knowledge: ECDL essentials
- General - complaisance and hospitality ; adaptability and flexibility; accuracy, speed and agility; teamwork and cooperation; reliability and responsibility.
- Specific – focus on aim and client; stress tolerance; organization; creativity; rescpect for people and the rules.
General job requirements:
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene and appearance and care with colleagues and clients
- Provides optimum material and energy utilization, maintains its work area, materials and equipment clean and orderly, reports technical malfunctions and potential damage
- responsible for the vehicle's correctness, correct handling and permissible load
- responsible for the safety of the goods being transported and to maintain the purity and technical accuracy of the vehicle
- responsible for the vehicle it manages, as well as for the passengers and cargo transported
- he might be temporarily dispatched together with the vehicle in other services or hotel and is temporarily responsible to the immediate manager of the same
- responsible for timely, proper and quality execution of tasks and delegated tasks
- Applies the positive regulations and provisions of the company's charter
- performs all available activities aimed at maximizing profit and cost optimization
- Reporting technical malfunctions and possible damages
- financially and materially responsive to breakage, shortfall and damage to basic assets
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: partial time - SEASONAL
WORKING HOURS: full time work shift – 48 till max 60 hours per week due to Work law and signed statements that Employeer is consent to work in redistribution
WORK SHIFTS: morning; afternoon; weekends; holidays; split shift; night shift; work shift; one day in week is free.
SALARY: gross salary I: approx. 822 €
FOOD AND ACCOMMMODATION: in Hotel Bodul-Galeb on Island Hvar in shared rooms with 2 or 3 beds in each room, bathroom included, balcony, beach and centre of the city is near the Hotel, free wi fi on the terrace, 3 meals per day.
Accomodation and two meals (breakfast and lunch) are free, dinner is optionally and price for it is 1.60 €. This amount is deducted from the salary.
TRANSPORTATION: transportation from domestic land to Hvar is not organized and is not paid by the employer. Worker pays his own transportation.
Sunčani Hvar provides assistance in organizing transport to workplaces with detailed informations about destination and how to arrive safely.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Ana Cesarec Csaszar
Phone: 00385 21 750 045
For the credibility of the published text on foreign language resposinble is Employer.
SUNČANI HVAR D.D.ZA HOTELIJERSTVO, UGOSTITELJSTVO I TURIZAM